26 June 2010

change in direction

I am nearly through with my uni exams. So I will sit down and do a website update shortly.

In the meantime, a decision has been made. We will disperse our remaining small herd of American Saddlebreds. We will keep a couple of them as personal riding horses, but the remainder will be up for sale. They will be offered as two breeding packages or individually. We are not in a tearing hurry, and preference will be given to the right homes. Saddlebreds are fantastic horses, and it will be very sad to see them go.

With my other commitments, I'm no longer able to indulge in two breeds and I have decided to carry on with the gaited horses. I've also been given the opportunity to acquire some good Pasos to add to our group of gaited horses. So that's the direction we will be taking.

We still have some gaited Paso Creole geldings for sale. As soon as the weather improves, we will advance their training.

No comments:

Post a Comment