05 June 2010

winter is ... brrrr!

We have Nele's Icelandic mare Funa here for training. Luckily it's nearly mid semester break for me, so I have a bit of time.

We've had heavy fog since last night, and it wasn't in a hurry to lift this morning. When it did, there was wind and drizzle. So lovely. But we did work with Funa for a bit. I must say though that it was nice to come back inside and warm up my feet again.

Yesterday, I played around with my new little compact camera. I have a lovely SLR camera, but it doesn't lend itself to going places inside my pocket, it's just too big. So I've been toying with the idea of  something small for a while, and the other day I bought a Nikon Coolpix.

Yesterday evening, when the light was low (but at least we had sun!), I took a couple of photos of Speedy (aka Narrawin's Speed of Light). The moving photos are blurred, as I didn't have the camera set correctly. But here's a nice head shot of Speedy.

And doesn't he have a lovely winter coat :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment